Friday, March 20, 2009

The Outside Painting is Done!





After two-and-a-half weeks, our outside painting is done! It has really been a great experience, though. Ten years ago, when we last had it done, the painters had Reggae music blairing, and everything just seemed so much more hectic. They were constantly coming in and out of the house! But this time, it was calm and peaceful. Whenever I needed to get my car out of the garage, they were more than happy to move ladders, etc. Let me just say, I would highly recommend these guys! And we are really pleased with the colors we chose. Of course, the colors are Benjamin Moore--that's all we ever use anymore. We went with taupe, white, and a chocolate brown.

Those of you who receive an e-mail when I post a blog, may want to see the actual blog itself. You can go to http://nancypressley.blogspot.com---Then, you can bookmark it, if you'd like.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: