Saturday, February 14, 2009

Two Sweet Valentines






Yesterday, I got to deliver two of the Valentine bags I fixed! Beth's school had "early release day", and of course, that doesn't include the teachers. So, she had asked if I would pick Will and Abby up early(at 12:30) and spend time with them until she got out. Of course, I would!!! I love having time with them, and we had a ball. I gave them their Valentine bags and they were so excited. Often, I have to beg them to let me take pictures, but they were eager yesterday. I think I was able to really capture their personalities, too. They are such loves! Then, we went over to the pool and playground area in their subdivision and took their scooters for them to ride. I posted one of Will on his scooter, but Abby enjoyed the playground instead. It was a beautiful afternoon,and "all was right with the world".
I hope I'll be able to get some pictures of my other sweet Valentines tomorrow. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Oh, and the beautiful roses are from my sweet husband of 43 years!

2 comments:

Betty Lou said...

Grand-Nan, thank you for sharing the love of your grandchildren with us all. They are all precious.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Those are some of the best pictures I've seen of Will in a while. He wasn't being silly!