Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mrs. C's 90th Birthday Party






Miriam Crutchfield, a very close friend of my Mom's, turned 90 today! She is the one many of you have heard me speak of in recent months. It was her family of 6 that lived next door to our family of 5 when I was growing up in the Morningside area. Her daughter,Judy, and I were good friends, and her daughter,Joan, was good friends with my sisters. The really neat thing, though, is that after all these years, Mrs. C and my Mom have become neighbors again. They are both at King's Bridge retirement building and live right next door to each other. All their children are thrilled! Today, thanks to Judy, Joan, Bob, and Jeanine, we were able to celebrate her Birthday in style at King's Bridge. Many others came out to wish her well on this momenteous occasion. Happy Birthday--and many more!

No comments: