Sunday, November 22, 2009

Little P--and Her Many Cute Faces

These are busy days, but days like Friday are days that we would never want to miss! We went to Flowery Branch in the morning for Abby's music program---and then, in the afternoon, we attended Pressley's Thanksgiving program at her school in Atlanta. Little Miss P is such "a ham"! I just wanted to share with you all the many expressions of this one little girl. In this first one, she is surveying the crowd to check out just who in her family has arrived.
Oh, now she has spotted her Mommy, her Daddy, and even her GranNan and Poppy!


" Wow, I'm soooooo glad you came!


"Look how cute I am!!!"


"Are you ready to hear me sing?"



"Happy Thanksgiving!!!!"



How could we help but be thankful? God has blessed us so richly! The daughter of a close friend has been posting on Facebook each day all the different things she is grateful for. I haven't been posting each of the things for which I am thankful, but have really been giving a lot of thought to it. It is such a blessing to do that---and so amazing how many things I take for granted. Happy Thanksgiving to each of you!!!










No comments: