Sunday, March 1, 2009

Winter Wonderland in Tucker






It has been soooo beautiful here today! This morning, it was just rain. Then, some snow gradually was mixed with the rain. Then, around noon, the beautiful, big clumps of snow started falling. I've been a bit under the weather, so I didn't dare get out in it, but it has been so exciting to watch! Around mid-afternoon, we had at least three to four inches. I understand that our grandchildren have had a ball in it. I couldn't pass up an opportunity to take pictures of the winter wonderland all around us. So, I took what I could from inside the house, and Ralph took the others outside when he got home from church. We had already covered the fountain up, next to the patio, so if you wonder what the funny looking tree is in the backyard, it is our hidden fountain.

No comments: